Welcome to The MOG Project!
The MOG Project is thrilled to officially launch the new website and announce the incorporation of our organization. The MOG Project is on a mission to provide MOG-AD patients, doctors and caregivers access to accurate and current disease information, advocate for research, and bring together a compassionate community to share their stories and provide each other much needed support.. The goal is for this platform is to be a point of relief and comfort for the MOG-AD community. To better understand where to get information and links, take a quick look at the site map:
- Resources provides access to five areas of educational materials:
- Facts & Information Sheets provides links to information on MOG-AD from disease information to Fact Sheets for Educators.
- MOGmentum provides access to the MOGmentum Series, which is a collaborative effort between The MOG Project and The Sumaira Foundation for NMO designed to help better understand this complicated disease.
- Podcasts provides links to the Podcasts, with our partner, the Siegel Rare Neuroimmune Association (SRNA).
- For the Blind provides educational materials and links to resources compiled by our Ambassador for the Blind, Andrea Mitchell.
- Ignition Surveys is a landing place for the results of our Ignition Surveys, which are non-scientific surveys from the ever-growing MOG-AD community designed to ignite areas of study for MOG-AD researchers and pharmaceutical companies.
- News/Events provides the latest new, announcements and events as well as results and pictures of past events.
- MOG Blog is a great place to find stories and articles designed to educate, inspire, read about other MOG-AD patient journeys and read about tips on living with MOG-AD.
- MOG Gear page has all of the best MOG Awareness gear. New gear is added periodically to provide new ways to help advocate and raise awareness!
- Community helps to Connect to the MOG-AD community and Contribute to the MOG Project mission. Please join the email list or consider becoming a volunteer. There are many ways to help, so check it out