How will we use your donation?
The MOG Project is a registered non-profit organization in the state of Maryland, devoted to our local, national and international MOG-AD community. As a 100% volunteer organization, our mission is to educate, support, and push for research in hopes of finding a cure.
However, we cannot do this without your help in providing funds.
NO donation is too small and will make a difference in the quality that we can provide. Please consider a donation to help us help you!
Here are some of the areas where your donation has an impact:
- Providing accurate and up-to-date information for education for MOG-AD patients, caregivers and doctors.
- Aiding researchers to collect important data for use and consideration in MOG-AD research.
- Raising funds (big or small) to support MOG-AD and related research.
- Addressing high volume concerns with renowned experts.
- Providing awareness materials for support of MOG-AD patients, promote our advocacy mission and bringing awareness to this rare disorder.
We have a few ways to help you donate:
The Super-Easy Way
Do you have the PayPal App on your smartphone?
Pro-tip: completely free for us, so more of your $$ goes to where it will make the most impact
Still Pretty Easy
Pay Here via PayPal Using our form
We Appreciate Your Support!
For those who prefer donations by Mail
Please send your check made out to The MOG Project and send to:
The MOG Project
P.O. Box 936
Olney, Maryland 20830-0936
Please provide a return address or email so that we can send a receipt for your tax records as all donations are tax-deductible
Pro-tip: also completely free for us, so more of your $ goes to where it will make the most impact.