How will we use your donation?
The MOG Project is a Maryland-based official 501(c)3 non-profit organization devoted to our local, national and international MOG-AD community. As a 100% volunteer organization, our mission is to educate, support, and push for research in hopes of finding a cure.
However, we cannot do this without your help in providing funds.
NO donation is too small and will make a difference in the quality that we can provide. Please consider a donation to help us help you!
Here are some of the areas where your donation has an impact:
- Providing accurate and up-to-date information for education for MOG-AD patients, caregivers and doctors.
- Aiding researchers to collect important data for use and consideration in MOG-AD research.
- Raising funds (big or small) to support MOG-AD and related research.
- Addressing high volume concerns with renowned experts.
- Providing awareness materials for support of MOG-AD patients, promote our advocacy mission and bringing awareness to this rare disorder.
We have a few ways to help you donate:
The Super-Easy Way
Do you have the PayPal App on your smartphone?
Pro-tip: completely free for us, so more of your $$ goes to where it will make the most impact
Still Pretty Easy, Especially when you do a Recurrent Donation
Pay Here via PayPal Using the form below.
This allows you to do a One-TIME donation or a Recurrent Donation.
We give you the choice of either donating to our mission or directly to The MOG Initiative!
Consider a Buck or a Pound a Week!
No donation is too small
Donate to The MOG Project to support our mission:
Donate directly to Dr. Levy’s MOG Initiative:
For those who prefer donations by Mail
Please send your check made out to The MOG Project and send to:
The MOG Project
P.O. Box 936
Olney, Maryland 20830-0936
Please provide a return address or email so that we can send a receipt for your tax records as all donations are tax-deductible
Pro-tip: also completely free for us, so more of your $$ goes to where it will make the most impact.